Support the local programs of the LWV of the South Bend Area. Your dollars help us to do the following activities.
- Participate and sponsor voter registration events
- Co-sponsor forums and debates for upcoming elections
- Publish Vote411, a voter information service in election years
- Publish our Citizens Guide to Representative Government
- Advocate on important issues such as saving wetlands and voting rights
- Present the Making Democracy Work Award to an individual every year
Your generous donation helps us to make democracy work in St. Joseph County, Indiana!
Since we are a 501c4 organization, donations are not tax-deductible.
If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to our 501c3 Education Fund, send us an email from the Contact Us page and we will help you.
To make an offline donation, you may mail your check to the official LWVSBA address:
702 E. South Street
South Bend, IN 46601